Welcome to Unique Health & Wellness by Physiologix
One of the best massage therapy clinics in the city!
Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with comprehensive services to benefit their health and well-being. We focus on providing treatments that will help them feel better, and connecting them with resources to ensure that they stay that way.
FIRST TIME MASSAGE
Haven’t been to Unique Health by Physiologix for a massage treatment? Let reception know when you are booking that you have never been and you want to try us out! You have the option to choose between a 60 or 90 minute massage for only $69.99 or $99.99! You can enjoy any therapeutic massages of your choosing such as deep tissue, swedish relaxation and sports treatment.
WHY UNIQUE HEALTH BY PHYSIOLOGIX?
We are simply the best at what we do.
Our therapists are highly trained and kept at a high standard.
We work hard to have your concerns addressed and we don't rest until we do.
We keep our prices low, for you. Not everyone can afford a massage so that is why we keep massages affordable.
We direct bill every insurance company that has direct billing. If we don’t have one, we will set it up.
Are you sick of waiting lists or cancellation lists? At Unique Health by Physiologix we do not use these, if we cannot accommodate everyone our RMTs will try their best to fit you in, you will never have to book 1-2 months in advance.
YOUR WELL-BEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We strive to be one of the best Edmonton massage clinics!
At Unique Health & Wellness by Physiologix, we don’t believe in providing bad experiences as your trust in us is the most important when it comes to your well-being. Hence, we ensure that our therapists provide you with the best treatment you deserve.
YOUR WELL-BEING IS OUR TOP PRIORITY, UPDATE ON COVID-19
At Unique Health by Physiologix, we are doing our best to prevent the spread of the virus. Thus, we are implementing strict protocols to keep everyone safe:
- All clients (current and new) are required to fill in a health history form as the clinic is required to keep a record of all our clients’ most recent health history
- All clients are required to fill in COVID-19 pre-screening forms prior to each appointment
- All forms will be emailed to the client once an appointment is scheduled to be filled out and returned via email along with their insurance information (for direct billing purposes only) at least 24 hours prior to their appointment
- Our therapists will also fill out a COVID-19 pre-screening form to be emailed to the clients for their records
- All appointments will be cancelled until further notice if the answer is yes to any of the pre-screening questions
- We want to minimize the contact between therapist and clients except during massage treatments; therefore, we would prefer contactless transactions during check outs
Card payments (tap) or e-transfers are preferred
Insurance information to be provided via email
Receipts to be emailed after each appointment
- Clients are encouraged to arrive for their appointments alone to minimize the number of people in the waiting area
- Clients are required to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival and when leaving the clinic
- Our therapists will be fully equipped with the recommended PPE such as mask and apron throughout each appointment and we will ensure that everything is changed and fully sanitized after each appointment
- Clients are required to wear a mask as long as they are in the clinic and throughout their appointments (masks are supplied at the clinic if required)